Refreshing Melon Salsa
With the summer heat upon us… This salsa will keep you cool, calm and oh so refreshed!
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped;
- 1 cup cantaloupe, chopped;
- 1 cup honeydew melon, chopped;
- ½ cucumber, seeded and chopped;
- ¼ red onion, chopped;
- ½ avocado, chopped;
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, minced;
- 2 limes, juiced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, cucumber, red onion and avocado.
- Add the lime juice, cilantro, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Give everything a good stir and serve.
Recipe from Paleo Leap