- General Kinesiology and Sports Studies, Red Deer College
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology, Certified Personal Trainer (CSEP-CPT)
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist – Level 1, Stretch To Win Institute
Fitness has always been a part of my life through sports as well as my parents owning a gym growing up. I love teaching my clients new things to help improve their fitness as well as adding healthy habits to their lifestyle. My goal when coming into the gym is to help people feel good and move better.
I am a lover of the outdoors and always looking to try new things! Since moving to the Okanagan I’ve kept busy hiking, wake surfing, weightlifting, going to yoga, and enjoying all Kelowna has to offer. Growing up I’ve always played sports, volleyball and softball mostly, and I’m looking forward to joining some recreational teams here as well as trying new types of physical activity.
While completing my first two years of education at Red Deer College I did practicums in athletic therapy with the RDC Queens basketball team and the Kings hockey team the following season. My role there was working with athlete injuries during competition as well as prevention and rehab. Following that I worked for Alberta Health Services as a Therapy Assistant in Supportive Living facilities, under the disciplines of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, recreational therapy, and respiratory therapy.
Currently I am working on completing my degree in Human Kinetics at UBCO while working as a personal trainer and fascial stretch therapist to fulfill my passion of helping people. I enjoy working with people with various goals, whether it be weight/fat loss, strength/conditioning, muscle gain, maintenance, or increasing flexibility and mobility.
Hours of availability: 6am-7pm Monday-Wednesday. 12pm-6pm Thursday & Friday. (Very flexible with times if someone wants to book in outside those hours).
Stretch Sessions Cost:
Benefits of FST:
- Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before
- No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best – youthful
- Movement without pain!
- Makes all the difference in sports performance
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) :
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia
- Increases joint space
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation & relaxation
- Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- Teaches you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility after problems are identify & eliminated