I grew up in a family that worked in Health Care and learned at an early age the need for a clean and safe environment. I started working at the age of 13 cleaning in my aunt and uncles hotel. I always enjoyed working in housekeeping and find it rewarding. I take a lot of pride in my work and always put 100% effort in to it. I feel that a clean and organised environment is a great start to any goals.
- I have always been interested in assisting people that need help with the activities of daily living. I have had many wonderful years with helping those in need with accomplishing activities in life
- I have taken a few college courses in gerontology and am looking forward to taking a few more courses in the future
- My goals are to keep a safe and clean environment for the members of the club. I want to maintain a place where the members can come to and all they have to think about is there work out. I will always come to work with the goal of making the club a place you want to be
- Cleanliness is next to godliness
- The birth of my two beautiful daughters and every day spent with them