I chose to teach group fitness to challenge myself to a new level after many years of being a gym rat and class addict. Quickly I learned how passionate I am about fitness and how much joy I get from making fitness fun yet rewarding. I am honored that Global members trust me to share in their personal journey.
- CFES Certified Group Fitness Leader
- Striving to provide safe and innovative classes supported by advanced certifications, research and workshops
- Completed Ironman Canada
- Placed 3rd in age at Figure Competition
- Triathlon Spin
- Sports Specific training
- Power Zumba
- Continue to deepen my personal yoga practice
- Begin writing my novel
- 10 consecutive pull-ups!
“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space lies our freedom and power to choose our response. In those choices lie our growth and our happiness”.
– Dr Paul Stolz, The Adversity Advantage
Every time I teach a class with the amazing Global Fitness community it is a best memory – each and every member is an inspiration!